Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunny Day Garden Tour

Today it POURED all day!  But yesterday, oh yesterday, was another tempting little preview tease.  Just a brief taste to remind us of summer.  When I woke up to see the sun shining in and opened the back door to hear the birds singing away (it's like they remember summer too...) I grabbed the camera and wandered out in my robe and slippers. Here are a few things I caught in the golden light.
Oregon Grape, A great northwest native
 Chinese Camelia Riot
Cherry Blossoms
New succulent bowl I put together (hanging out at the garden center is dangerous!)

Dreaming of more golden days to come,

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. That little bowl is adorable. Love the snail. Love to hear the birdies when I get up each morning and have coffee.
    Radish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, gorgeous! I just put together some succulent bowls, too. I love them. I can almost smell the cherry blossoms from here!

    ReplyDelete